Tuesday 16 December 2014

Making spindles!


I thought I would post a quick couple of pictures of some spindles I have been making recently! This is the season of sparkle and I certainly haven't limited myself with the glitter!

People tell me my fibre blends are like unicorn hair... Well these look like fairy wands! 



Ive started using a more shock resistant resin for my spindles, which will be much better for newbies to learn on. I'm really pleased with how they have turned out

I've also made two art yarns from hand carded batts, they really compliment each other well. 


It is a really busy time for me in my shop at the moment- lots of Christmas orders to post out and custom orders to finish. I'm looking forward to some quiet time with my spinning wheel in the new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment