Friday 9 August 2013

Fibre East!!!!


So!

I have just returned from a WONDERFUL few days at Fibre East!

As you know, it was my first year exhbiting at this new(ish) wool festival and I met so mnay lovely people who all warmly welcomed me!

I do what I always do when I have a deadline and worked way into the night in the weeks running up to the show, hand carding batts, dyeing fibre, washing fleece, pricing, labelling, facebooking!! But I got there in the end and i was more than a little pleased with my stall.

As a newbie to the festival stall world, I havn't built up my display furniture yet, so I pretty much ransacked my kitchen and bedroom furniture for the show! At least it made me feel at home and a little less nervous on the day. :-D

I really did have a fantastic time and I particularly enjoyed meeting some of my online friends and teaching new ones how to spin.

Here are a few pics of the weekend!














No comments:

Post a Comment