Saturday 8 March 2014

Carding fibre for Wonderwool wales

I am so excited to announce that I will be at Wonderwool in Wales this April! I will be in stand W7 in hall three with my gorgeous fibre blends, roving, locks yarns and if course my brand new range of resin spindles. Eeeeeep I'm so excited!

This is the first time I will be showing at wonderwool, so if you are going come and say hello to help ease my nerves! 

Here's what's been on my carder this week:


A Caribbean Ocean of fibre


And Watery Mermaid batts... Perhaps I'm dreaming of holidays by the sea!

Id also like to introduce you to my new wheel! This is Maple, my preloved Lendrum. Isn't she a beauty? 

I'd been struggling spinning lace weight on a single treadle on my Ashford Joy for a year or so and lusting over new wheels, then up pops a bargain on Ravelry that I couldn't say no too! So, Maple has joined my fleet of spinning wheels! 
I think I will have to sell my lovely Joy, even though she was my first wheel, but for now I have them both safely tucked away in my cottage! 

 I've lots planned for the show season ahead, lots of dyeing, carding and spinning, as well as thinking about making a series of learn to spin vids for YouTube! 


No comments:

Post a Comment